We have 2 female puppies available please scroll down for the options:
1-One female puppy will be available end of August 2021. Please fill out the Puppy Questionnaire.
Price for a puppy $3500 which includes Pedigree papers (pets only, not for breeding), 1st vaccination, microchip, vet check, 6 weeks free pet insurance, free bag of food, worm and flea treated, free box of puppy items and blanket with litter smells and lifetime breeders support. A neuter/spaying contract applies.
To secure a puppy we ask for a $1000 non-refundable deposit.
Please fill out the Puppy Questionnaire to express your interest.
2-One female puppy will be available end of August 2021 at 8 weeks old. We are looking for a fosterhome to have this puppy in co-ownership. Please read all information below and contact me if you tick all the boxes and are interested:
AVAILABLE: Fosterhome wanted for a lovely female puppy $500. Sroll down for more information.
Do you want to become part of the Pandora Kennels clan?
Helping to establish this wonderful breed in New Zealand. And at the same time support responsible breeding by giving breeding dogs the best life possible, with one on one attention.
Most foster homes have become great friends and we stay in close contact, establishing a good relationship to make everyone involved happy (people and dogs).
This is what we give:
- The dog is living at your place place full time and you are the primary owner
- The dog is the pick of the litter = the best female
- The cost of the dog is only $500
- We will pay for the health testing required for breeding and organise a vet visit (1 day, around 15 months of age)
- We will pay for any costs related to breeding
- The mating, whelping and puppies will be at our place (roughly 8 weeks in a year, perfect to plan your holidays without worrying about your dog)
- There will be a reimbursement given to the foster homes after a litter, enough to feed the dog and pay normal vet costs for a year
- Responsible breeding, where every breeding dog has her own family and gets all the attention she needs and deserves, can only be achieved when people are involved who truly care about animal welfare.
This is what we are looking for:
- Are you located in the Waikato, Auckland or Bay of Plenty area?
- Are you experienced with big dogs?
- Are you working from home or only part-time?
- Do you love training your dog, so it will become a well behaved and well socialised dog?
- Do you own your house?
- Do you have a fenced area for your dog?
- Do you not own another female dog or any dog under 18 months?
Please contact us for more information and pictures.
If you are interested in a White Swiss Shepherd puppy, please fill out the Puppy Questionaire. When you don’t hear back from me within 48 hours, please call me on 06 3725678
The price of a puppy is NZ$3500 for pets-only (Forsterhome puppy is $500)
- DogsNZ (NZKC) pedigree papers (endorsement not to be bred from)
- a neuter/spay contract
- vaccination booklet with first vaccination
- microchip certificate
- regular parasite control (worms and fleas)
- vet health check at 7 weeks
- tips on how to keep your puppy healthy
- life time breeders support
All our breeding dogs are Hip and Elbow scored and DNA tested for the diseases MDR1, Degenerative Myelopathy and Von Willebrand disease.