Puppy transport International
We have years of experience transporting pups to international destinations. We can organize the flight for you and will make sure your pup will arrive safely in an International Airline approved cage.
We have sent White Swiss Shepherd puppies to : 3 pups to Hawaii, 2 pups to New Caledonia, 9 pups to Australia, 1 pup to Singapore and 2 pups to Tahiti / French Polynesia.
UPDATE: at the moment we don’t send puppies overseas until the covid situation is under control
Please note that we only fly puppies to Rabies free countries.
International transport prices change frequently.
Please contact us for a quote.
Pups going to Australia can fly at 10 weeks of age.
Pups going to Hawaii, New Caledonia, Japan, Tahiti / French Polynesia, Singapore can fly at 3-4 months of age.
- Full name of the person picking up the pup
- Full address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Full payment of cage and transport before we can book a flight for you
What to bring when you pick up your pup from the airport?
- The person named on the travel documents MUST be the person picking up the pup
- Flight number and reservation/reference number
- Photo ID
- Puppy collar and lead
- Wet wipes and plastic bag, in case the pup has been motion sick on the plane
- Poo bags, to clean up after your pup when it goes toilet
- Car harnass, cage or towel for your lap, to travel the pup home in the car
- Dog bowl and water, if the trip in the car is another long journey
- IMPORTANT: pups in a cage are considered as cargo, for picking up you will need to go to International Cargo at the Airport.
- Fees for Customs may be payable at the airport as well as GST