We constantly import new bloodlines into New Zealand, health test all our breeding dogs and have premium care and food for our dogs. This is very costly and reflects in a higher price for our puppies compared to a breeder who just uses the same dogs and bloodlines time after time and often doesn’t health test their dogs before breeding. We breed for the future of the White Swiss Shepherds in NZ.
Pups sold as pets-only NZ$2500
- DogsNZ pedigree papers (endorsements not to be bred from)
- A spaying/neuter contract applies.
- Vaccination booklet with first vaccination for Parvo
- Microchip certificate
- Vet health check at 7 weeks
- Regular parasite control, worm treated and flea free
- Life time breeders support
- We ask for a NZ$500 non-refundable deposit to secure a puppy on the waitinglist
Puppies to be picked up or transported between week 8 and 9. For longer stays the additional costs are $50/week.
Puppies sold Internationally for showing/breeding NZ$3500, this is always the pick of the litter and includes an Export Pedigree