Puppy transport NZ
We have plenty experience transporting pups. We can organize the flight for you and will make sure your pup will arrive safely in an Airline approved cage.
- North Island $200
- South Island $280
This includes transport to the airport, flight with Air NZ and an Airline approved crate.
What do we need from you to be able to book a flight?
- Full name of the person picking up the pup
- Full address
- Phone number
- Full payment of cage and transport before we can book a flight for you
What to bring when you pick up your pup from the airport?
- The person named on the travel documents MUST be the person picking up the pup
- Flight number and reservation/reference number
- Photo ID
- Puppy collar and lead
- Wet wipes and plastic bag, in case the pup has been motion sick on the plane
- Poo bags, to clean up after your pup when it goes toilet
- Car harnass, cage or towel for your lap, to travel the pup home in the car
- Dog bowl and water, if the trip in the car is another long journey
- IMPORTANT: pups in a cage are considered as cargo, for picking up you will need to go to National Cargo at the Airport.