We will contact you within 48 hours.
Have you read
Interested in a Pandorras puppy?
BEFORE you fill out our Puppy Questionnaire, please remember: buying a puppy is a commitment for the next 10-13 years!!
We are providing quality pups and are asking for a quality forever home in return.
- You can find lots of information about the breed, our dogs, puppy availability and puppy info on our website. However don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions left.
- Our pups are sold as pets-only with a de-sexing contract. We only sell breeding/show puppies when prior arrangements are made, to people who are familiar with the breed and have the same goals and intentions for the breed.
- Please fill out this Puppy Questionnaire and tell us as much as possible about you and your situation, relevant to the dog. That way we are able to make the perfect match between you and your puppy.
- After we have received your Puppy Questionnaire, we will contact you by email or phone.
- We work with a waitinglist and most of our puppies are reserved before they are born, often even before the mating has taken place. So if you plan to add a pup to your family, you might want to reserve a pup to avoid disappointments.
- To secure a puppy on our waitinglist we ask for a $500 deposit. After receiving the deposit we will provide you with a Deposit Confirmation. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable, with the exception when we don’t have a puppy available for you within 6 months after receiving the deposit.
- You will kept informed about our litters and litter planning. Once the litter of your pup has been born, you will receive an update every week. We will also place weekly pictures on our website.
- The remaining $1,500 needs to be paid before the pup turns 7 weeks old by bank tranfer or at the time the pup is picked up paid in cash.
- There is an option for Lay-By for pets-only puppies, $250/week for 8 weeks. All paid for before picking up the pup or before transporting the pup.
- You are most welcome to visit and meet us and our dogs!